The 1991 Gazing set redefines clarity.
This set is designed for pedal players who demand a wide palette of tones with maximum clarity. Whether you play with a modeler or an amp these pickups will enhance your sound and inspire you to create...Meeting the needs of the modern guitar player.
The neck pickup is modeled after a vintage Jazzmaster pickup. The thinner coil produces a distinct sound. The high frequencies are prominent and clear. The lows add warmth to round out the overall tone.
The bridge pickup is a unique design that is a culmination of years of experimenting and refining. Asymmetrical coils wound with unconventional wire gauges and an Alnico 6 magnet result in a humbucker that is unlike anything available on the market today. It is creamy, crystalline, and harmonically rich. The highs are reminiscent of a single coil. The midrange sits between a PAF and Tele bridge. The low frequencies are tight and similar to a Filtertron and Goldfoil.
Some of the magic lies in the middle position. When blending the two, it opens a new world of tonal possibilities, unlocking the full potential of your pedals.
The 1991 Gazing set is unrivaled and the new standard for the modern player, excelling in articulation and response. It is a perfect match for clean ambient tones while remaining clear under heavy fuzz. They will have you gazing at your shoes for hours.
We recommend 500K pots with the 1991 Gazing set.
1991 GAZING Set Jazzmaster Mount
- Production Time: Please allow up to 20 business days of production time before your pickups are shipped. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information.
- Payment: We accept credit cards and payment through Paypal.
- Shipping: We ship all pickups via USPS Priority Mail. *We do ship internationally - Please contact us before you purchase for your shipping price.*
- Exchanges: Pickups may be exchanged within 14 days of date received. Pickups must be unaltered and in like new condition. Please note that exchanges are limited to one exchange per purchase. If you would like to make an exchange, please contact us to receive a return authorization number. No exchanges will be accepted without a return authorization number. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. No exchanges on custom items. Returns are not accepted.
- Warranty: All Righteous Sound Pickups come with a non-transferable two year replacement warranty against manufacturing defects.