We’d like to introduce our Patent 64 set.
The Patent Sticker pickups were the transitional sets from PAF to T-Top. They share some of the best characteristics of each design and are considered the “hidden gems” amongst pickup connoisseurs.
Our set is a replica of a 1964 Patent Sticker set. These have a smoother tone in comparison to the T-Top while having the fuller midrange and treble bite of a PAF with a tighter bass response.
They will make your 335 sing and will replicate those coveted classic Clapton tones.
Features butyrate bobbins wound with vintage accurate red polysol wire and loaded with custom formulated short Alnico 4 or Alnico 5 magnets.
Patent 64 Bridge
- Production Time: Please allow up to 15 business days of production time before your pickups are shipped. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information.
- Payment: We accept credit cards and payment through Paypal.
- Shipping: We ship all pickups via USPS Priority Mail. *We do ship internationally - Please contact us before you purchase for your shipping price.*
- Exchanges: Pickups may be exchanged within 14 days of date received. Pickups must be unaltered and in like new condition. Please note that exchanges are limited to one exchange per purchase. If you would like to make an exchange, please contact us to receive a return authorization number. No exchanges will be accepted without a return authorization number. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. No exchanges on custom items. Returns are not accepted.
- Warranty: All Righteous Sound Pickups come with a non-transferable two year replacement warranty against manufacturing defects.