One thing you’ll find when working with vintage pickups is that consistency is pretty much non existent. It is not uncommon to see pickups from the same year wound with varying wire insulations, wind counts, magnet types, and sizes.
Some are exceptional and the epitome of said design, while others are the dreaded thin 'ice pick in the ear tone' we all want to stay far away from. Our Vintage Jazzmaster set is proudly the former. We replicated the pickups from an extraordinary 1959 Jazzmaster in Portland, Oregon.
They are bright and articulate with a round low end.
We recommend 1meg pots for traditional Jazzmaster tones, or if you prefer less treble bite, 500k will tame the highs.
Jazzmaster Neck - Vintage
- Production Time: Please allow up to 15 business days of production time before your pickups are shipped. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information.
- Payment: We accept credit cards and payment through Paypal.
- Shipping: We ship all pickups via USPS Priority Mail. *We do ship internationally - Please contact us before you purchase for your shipping price.*
- Exchanges: Pickups may be exchanged within 14 days of date received. Pickups must be unaltered and in like new condition. Please note that exchanges are limited to one exchange per purchase. If you would like to make an exchange, please contact us to receive a return authorization number. No exchanges will be accepted without a return authorization number. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. No exchanges on custom items. Returns are not accepted.
- Warranty: All Righteous Sound Pickups come with a non-transferable two year replacement warranty against manufacturing defects.