The Ninja 90 is designed to eliminate 60 cycle hum and retain the tone and character of a traditional P90.
Featuring a unique dual coil design and magnet composition that produces the clarity, growl, and midrange P90’s are known for without the noise associated with single coil pickups.
The Ninja 90 is in a class of it’s own!
Available in Soapbar covers, Open Nickel covers, and Dogear. Also available in single conductor or 4 conductor wire.
No modification necessary. The Ninja 90's fit in standard P90 routes.
Ninja 90 Bridge
- Production Time: Please allow 15 business days of production time before your pickups are shipped. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information.
- Payment: We accept credit cards and payment through Paypal.
- Shipping: We ship all pickups via USPS Priority Mail. *We do ship internationally - Please contact us before you purchase for your shipping price.*
- Returns and Exchanges: Pickups may be exchanged within 14 days of date received. Pickups must be unaltered and in like new condition. Please note that exchanges are limited to one exchange per purchase. If you would like to make an exchange, please contact us to receive a return authorization number. No exchanges will be accepted without a return authorization number. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. No returns or exchanges are accepted on custom items.
- Warranty: All Righteous Sound Pickups come with a non-transferable two year replacement warranty against manufacturing defects.