The Redwood has a smooth warm woody tone with a rich sustain. Moderate output and vintage voice give the Redwood a full bodied low end with soft highs that respond to every nuance of your picking technique. The bridge pickup is slightly overwound producing additional punch and harmonic overtones. The middle pickup is RWRP for hum cancelling in the 2 and 4 position.
Visit our YouTube Channel for sound clips of this pickup design and many more HERE.
Redwood - Neck
- Production Time: Please allow 15 business days of production time before your pickups are shipped. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information.
- Payment: We accept credit cards and payment through Paypal.
- Shipping: We ship all pickups via USPS Priority Mail. *We do ship internationally - Please contact us before you purchase for your shipping price.*
- Returns and Exchanges: Pickups may be exchanged within 14 days of date received. Pickups must be unaltered and in like new condition. Please note that exchanges are limited to one exchange per purchase. If you would like to make an exchange, please contact us to receive a return authorization number. No exchanges will be accepted without a return authorization number. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. No returns or exchanges are accepted on custom items.
- Warranty: All Righteous Sound Pickups come with a non-transferable two year replacement warranty against manufacturing defects.